- Where is Corium's headquarters?
- Corium is headquartered at 235 Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 with commercial manufacturing facilities in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Corium is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- How is Corium's stock traded?
- Corium trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “CORI”.
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
- September 30
- Who is Corium's transfer agent?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.250 Royall Street
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
- Who should I notify if my address changes?
- Communication regarding change of address should be directed to our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
- Who are Corium's independent auditors?
Deloitte & Touche LLP
38 Commerce Street SW, Suite 600
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Who is Corium's legal counsel?
- Fenwick & West LLPSilicon Valley Center
801 California Street
Mountain View, CA 94041
- Who do I contact with questions about my stock?
- You can contact Corium’s investor relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can I contact if I have an investor relations question?
- You can contact Corium's investor relations team at email@example.com.